How to Get to Willow Run Airport
How to Get To Willow Run Airport
Perhaps the most attractive feature about Willow Run Airport is its location. Willow Run occupies a 2,600-acre site along the Detroit - Ann Arbor high tech and manufacturing corridor. It borders on Wayne and Washtenaw Counties and enjoys relationships with both. It is supported by a strong infrastructure of free ways: I-94, I-96, US 23,I-275, and I-75.
Tenants are located on the East, West, and North sides of the airport. The best routes to access the airport depend upon where you are starting and your final destination. Refer to the map for best available routes.
Directions to Willow Run Airport
West Side of Willow Run
- Take I-94 West/East to Rawsonville Road Exit (# 187)
- Turn RIGHT onto Rawsonville Road
- Turn LEFT onto William Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Tyler Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Kirk Profit Drive
East Side of Willow Run
- Take I-94 east/west to Belleville Rd exit (#190)
- North on Belleville Rd
- Left on Tyler Rd.
- Cross over Beck Rd. to the entrance to Willow Run Airport